- Combine 2 cups of water, 1 tablespoon of rubbing alcohol, and 2 tablespoons of COCONUT OIL in a mixing bowl. Mix the alcohol and the oil together first, then add the warm water!
- Fold half of a good quality kitchen paper roll into a babywipe container.
- Drizzle the liquid mixture over the paper towels.
- Let is soak up for 30 minutes.
- To prevent the wipes from drying out, keep the lid on at all times.
Home Made Coconut Oil Baby Wipes
Here is another recipe for home made baby wipes. Instead of using baby oil, I used coconut oil which is waaaaaaay better for your skin! And it smells so delish!