- For example, I snack on apples, sugar free organic peanut butter and hemp hearts.
- I try having 50% of my plate raw, each meal.
- I put cucumber on everything.
- My bread is rye, usually rye crackers.
- I drink herbal tea.
- I have my coffee black.
- I eat frozen cherries when I crave for a late evening snack.
- I try to stay away from sugar and wheat, but don't beat myself up for having some.
- I've juiced: cleansed my system and "kick started" my liver and kidneys.
- I've said "no" to treats. Not because I can't have them, but because I know I can, but I choose not to.
- I've weekly menu planned.
- I've eaten sushi on a regular basis.
- I've enjoyed Korean Hot Pot, on a regular basis.
Weight Loss #3 Part 9
I was 205 lbs
I am 172 lbs
I have lost -33 lbs !!
I'm a loser!!!
See, I'm back on track!!!
I haven't stressed about it too much and the loss is slow-ish, but I'm still losing...
So what do I do? I don't use the WW method anymore, but rather eating more raw and natural.
What are your favourite healthy snacks?
You can read more about my weight loss here.
You can read more about healthy recipes here.