02/01/2014

Routine -How It's Done (currently)

This is how I manage homeschool, housework and "us/me" time etc. 

2014 we will be focusing more on the heart issues rather than on how much we can achieve. Instead of reading a ton of books, we'll absorb in fewer books, fully. Instead of quantity in school, relationships, food -it'll be quality.


Is that me, or what!

And, that's okay. 



So, I'm back making schedules. I'm okay if this schedule works out for 12 weeks... I mean well, I'll aim high and I will be content with the outcome.
(( To be honest, I probably won't be attending the 6 a.m. Hot Yoga. I might do some Pilates at home, if I feel overwhelmed with my plan. Tuesday mornings is ladies bible study anyhooo :))
For those who are wondering,
L.A: Language Arts
Loru Piiri etc: Finnish Language Studies
Piiri: Circle Time
Jump: Daycare at the gym
S.T: Social Studies
TKD: Taekwondo

Ecclesiastes 3:1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven; 

Sometimes our studies are stretched out throughout the day, so my intentions here are, that they are "done" by noon.  For those who do not homeschool, and are wondering why homeschool days are so "short" -have a read HERE! And many more answers to your questions!

Just for some inspiration and guidance,

Luke 10:38-42

New International Version (NIV)

At the Home of Martha and Mary

38 As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to him. 39 She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord’s feet listening to what he said. 40 But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, “Lord, don’t you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!”
41 “Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things, 42 but few things are needed—or indeed only one.[a] Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”

I repeat : "it will NOT be taken away from her!"




No comments:

Post a Comment