20/05/2013

Eucharisteo -Thanksgiving

A few weeks ago, I came across this study on "One Thousand Gifts" by Ann Voskamp. 'Eucharisteo'. Eucharisteo, meaning grace, joy and thanksgiving. Living where we are at. Counting our gifts and blessings. Stopping to see, to live fully, seeing God's grace regardless of our circumstances. 

I took the challenge. I am counting one thousand gifts. This has been life changing for me. The things that drive me most crazy, are the things I am most thankful about.

12. small hands, small nails, painted pink. Covered in dirt... <3 br="">
13. smiles, cheeky faces...
14."I love yous" daily...

a week goes by...

131. Joshua's serving heart
132. Avocado
133. Cucumber on rye bread

another week goes by...

212. When holidays lasted "forever" as a kid, when I knew how to live here and now, fully.
213. Unconditional love
214. Jesus

and another

382. Lucy busy ripping through a "Leisure Guide" paper, focused...
383. Waiting for a letter, the excitement!
384. Shades of lipstick, pink, red...

and more

452. That bad habits CAN be broken...
453. and that good habits created...
454. As we walk home and Kayleigh is holding the hem of my dress...

Still going...

Will you take the challenge? Please visit http://www.aholyexperience.com/ and be prepared to be changed forever, for the good.
Eucharisteo

Living a Life of Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment