Then... after the branches and text were finished I took some old laminated schedules and used them as stencils for my blossoms. I took a permanent fine point marker and sketched a few blossoms real quick. I tried making them all shapes and sizes.
After this I stenciled away! :)
I added some flowers around the picture, to give it a flowing effect. I'm hoping I succeeded! I took another brush and hand painted darker details inside the flowers and fixed my mistakes around the letters.
After I was happy with it, I hand painted finer details in the flowers.
Finally I went over the letters with left over black to give it more of a depth. I was done. It'll do!